Thursday, July 12, 2012

Little Candy Studs

We made it to Thursday and I've got one more craft to show you for my sale this Sunday. I've been working on developing these gems for quite some time now and after much trial and error, I've finally got a product I'm happy with! Behold - little candy stud earrings!:

Yay! I am a big fan of muted tones and simple earrings that can be dressed up or down to go with a plethora of outfits (yay for versatility!) and these babies certainly come in a variety of colours:
 
 
Much like my wooden earrings, I used to doily stamp and little paper tag design for packaging and threw my url on the back for good measure:
 

What fun! After consulting my pricing team (aka Sarra and Hetty who have been nice enough to lend me a hand this week) I'm aiming for selling these for $10/pair and just need to finish up some sort of board to display them on at my table. They do look lovely in rainbow arrangement don't you think?


Hurrah! What colourful delights! Oh! And I almost forgot to tell you how I ended up making them too! Any guesses? No? They're made from shrink plastic, artist pencil crayons (and acrylic paints) and coats of thick varnish! Epoxy on a white gold coated earring stud backing and voila! Little earrings that looks like shiny candies! Yaaaayyyyy!!! What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Love these! And your pricing team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they are super cute!

    Becky
    xx

    http://www.beckybedbug.com

    ReplyDelete